Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Science
1. Which are subjects taught in Science section?
We teach the following subjects for XI & XII & MHT-CET
2. What is the batch timing?
For all XI , XII & MHT-CET Standards:
Time: 7.00 am to 10.00 am / 6.00 pm to 9.00 pm
Note :- The management and administration of the institution reserves the right to change or delete, supplement or otherwise amend at any time and without prior notice the information, requirements and policies contained in the website.
3. What is the duration of each lecture?
Every Lecture is of 2 to 3 hours duration, for each subject all days as per the schedule.
4. How many hours of teaching is conducted in a year?
- Approximately 345 hours for XI Standard
- Approximately 620 hours for XII Standard
- Approximately 200 hours for CET
5. What is the qualification of teachers?
Minimum qualification of our faculty is Master of Science
6. What are the various Test Keerti Tutorials conducts?
We conduct regular tests after completion of topics. We also undertake regular revision, assessments throughout the academic year