Admission Procedure :
Please visit personally at your nearest center to fill admission form.
- Kindly read all the instructions on admission form and fill the form with all information’s.
- 2 Recent photographs andcertified photocopy of previous academic year mark sheet with original (School/College).
(original will be return immediately to parents after verification.)
- We accept fees in Cash/Cheque/Demand Draft/Pay Order etc., Cheque/Demand Draft/Pay Order in favour of “Keerti Tutorials India Pvt. Ltd.”.
- Please collect original receipt immediately after making payment.
- We provide easy Installment facility; students need to submit all PDC cheques at the time of admission only.
- Fees once paid will not be refundable and cannot be transferred.
- Admission will be given on first cum first basis.
- Students required to preserve all the original receipts and should produce at demand.
- Students should strictly follow the Installment schedule, late payment charges will be taken from students.
Rules & Regulations :
- Student must maintain discipline in the classrooms and the institute premises, failing which the student will be suspended /dismissed, without refund of fees.
- Care should be taken to keep the coaching centers premises clean.
- No student should leave the coaching center premises during class hours without the prior permission of the office staff. The observance of this rule is of vital importance to ensure the safety of the students.
- Student is not allowed to wait outside the coaching centers' premises after or before the lectures / tests. Any student found waiting outside the premises will be punished severely.
- The coaching center is not responsible for valuables lost by the student.
- Student must attend the classes regularly. If the student remains absent, he should bring parent's or guardian's note.
- giving the reason of absence must be produced the following day.
- Students must bring their parents / guardians signature, acknowledging receipt of circulars sent, within two days of sending the circular.
- The institution reserves the right to alter the time-table or any programme.
- Allotment of batch and session (Morning / Afternoon) is solely at the discretion of the institution.
- Violation of any of the above rules will attract the punishment of expulsion.
Instructions to Students :
- Eatables not allowed in class room.
- Attendance in tests is compulsory. In the event of a student being unable to attend a test for reasons beyond his / her control, parents must intimate to the management in writing before the commencement of the test.
- Students must submit their homework regularly and in-time.
- Students who expect to return home late must inform their parents in advance.
- Student must be punctual. Student coming late may not be allowed to attend the particular lecture.
Instructions to Parents :
- Please do not allow your child to bring expensive articles like i-pods, Mobile phones, etc., to the class.
- Get daily feedback from your child about studies / programme in class.
- See that your child does the homework regularly.
- Ensure that fees are paid on time.
- Encourage your child for study daily.
- Any change of address and / or telephone number should be notified to us immediately.